Last Updated: 31st July 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information: When you use the Website, we may collect personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as your name, email address, postal address, and other contact details when you request information, book appointments, or subscribe to our newsletter.
1.2. Health Information: As a sports therapy clinic, we may collect health-related information about you, such as medical history and treatment records, to provide appropriate services. This information is considered sensitive and is subject to additional protection.
1.3. Usage Information: We may automatically collect certain information about your use of the Website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and other usage data.
2. Use of Information
2.1. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our sports therapy services and the website’s functionality.
- To communicate with you regarding appointments, inquiries, and updates.
- To send you newsletters, marketing emails, and promotional materials (you can opt out at any time).
- To analyse and understand how users interact with the Website and improve our services.
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to legal requests.
3. Disclosure of Information
3.1. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing services to you.
- With healthcare professionals and practitioners involved in your treatment, subject to your consent.
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a merger or sale of assets, subject to appropriate confidentiality safeguards.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
5.1. You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or update the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Withdraw your consent at any time (this may not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
6.1. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure.
7. Third-Party Links
7.1. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of these websites and are not responsible for their actions.
8. Children’s Privacy
8.1. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please contact us immediately.
10. Contact Us
Concordia Clinic Liverpool
The Nexum Centre,
64 St Anne Street,